This TL-3000 Sirius from TL-Ultralight is a low-time dealer/demo aircraft located in southwest Florida. The Sirius is a spacious, comfortable and economical traveller, with extended range capability and ample luggage compartment.
Call for details (501) 228-7777
N37LC is extremely well equipped, with the state-of-the-art Garmin “Silicon Suite” PFD/MFD combo, plus autopilot, mode “S” transponder and nav/com radio.
- Whole plane ballistic recovery parachute
- Inertia reel restraints
- 34 gallons fuel
- Night lighting – landing, taxi, strobe and position (LED) lights, dimmable instrument lights, cabin light.
- Adjustable rudder pedals.
- Toe brakes (hydraulic disk brakes).
- Exhaust-free cabin heat and cabin ventilation.
- Defrost vent.
- Dual 12-volt auxiliary outlets.
- Tinted windows.
- Rotax 100HP, 912ULS with stainless steel exhaust.
- Woodcomp SR-200 3-blade carbon composite prop.
- Garmin G3X “Silicon Suite” PFD/MFD with solid-state ADAHRS, GPS moving map, XM WX weather display
- Dual axis autopilot with altitude hold and vertical speed.
Co-Pilot Side Instruments.
- ASI, ALT, T&B
- Garmin SL30 Nav/Com VOR/ILS/GS.
- Garmin GTX330 mode “S” digital transponder.
- PCAS collision avoidance system displays traffic on moving map.
- Intercom with dual, stick-mounted PTT.
- Voice alerts for traffic, terrain, attitude and autopilot.